My husband kicked me out today and told me to go do something that I wanted to do..... then he posed a very pointed question.....
"Do you know how to do that? I mean, I don't want you to go run errands and do things you need to do, go do something you want to do.". Well I sat down at the kitchen table, looked at my coupons and gift certificates that I had, thought of the things I needed to do:
- pick up a rental violin for my daughter who is starting orchestra
- pick up new jeans for my oldest girl who just seems to keep growing
- get laundry detergent at Target, since none of my grocery stores seem to stock it anymore
- figure out what to make for dinner and pick it up
- go by and pick up printer ink
- oh and pick up popsicles for the sick one