Monday, May 30, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Hi everyone, Happy Memorial Day.  My father served in the military many years ago.  My husband's family has a long history of service.  I am very thankful for all they have done for my country.  I am able to blog and exsist because they fought for us.

My menu plan may change this week.  Part of my family is helping with Tornado relief and I am not sure when they are coming back.  So I am only planning for part of my family.  Trying things that I think the ones who are out of town may not like. 

Please run over to Meal Plan Monday at Orgjunkie.  I find lots of ideas from all of these wonderful people. :)






Monday - Memorial Day - Dinner with Family

Tuesday - Captain Crunch Chicken, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes

Wednesday - Left overs

Thursday - Crockpot Beef and Peppers

Friday - Taco Twist Bake

Saturday - Blackberry BBQ Dump Chicken, salad, kraft Mac n Cheese

Sunday - Melt in Your Mouth Meatloaf, Green Bean Casserole, Rosemary Potatoes

2 comments: