Thursday, August 18, 2011

Looks like I will be moving.....

I am contenplating moving this blog from here to its own domain and onto wordpress.  I am "playing with it" right now to see if I want to bother.  This is a personal blog, with very few readers but it is a wonderful outlet for me.  I am going to create a professional blog / webpage on my domain but do not know if it will be worth it to me to move this.  The only thing I can say is that I could organize my recipes better and actually have a space to put them.  But then again most of the stuff I use I "borrow" from much better sites.  My kids laughed at me the other night when I was trying to measure out how much butter goes in Kraft Mac n Cheese.  You see I follow receipes to a T.  That way if they stink it is not my fault...lol.  So, if anyone reads this post, what do you think?  Where do you like to blog best?

It's a showdown.....Word Press Vs. Blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment