Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday - Meal Plan Monday - April 4, 2011

This is spring break week.  Every week it is hard to plan in this house since one day you will have six people, the next day, two people and the following day, four people.  We have shared custody with both of our ex's so dinner planning and portions gets to be interesting.  This week we have no children in the house.  It is just the two of us.  So this week I have only one favorite (because my husband has requested it), otherwise I have taken to the net and I am going to try new things.  I am not posting a breakfast menu because generally my husband and I do not eat.  We are trying to go with fruit and yogurt and maybe a light muffin.

Monday - Herb-Roasted Eggplant with Tomatoes and Feta

Tuesday - Lady and Sons' Chicken in Wine Sauce / Green Bean Casserole

Wednesday - Crockpot Blue Cheese and Steak Roll Ups / Baked Potato

Thursday - Chicken and Spinach Pasta Bake

Friday - Sausage - Sweet Potato Bake (this one I am not sure of, my husband does not care for fruit and meat but I am going to try it) From Fix it and Forget it Lightly

I am not posting a plan for Saturday and Sunday because I might just take my husband out, who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment