Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday - Taking Care of Me (sort of)

It has been a weird couple of weeks for our household. Spring break, getting back into the swing of things, state testing for all the kiddos and just a very hectic schedule at work. 

About two weeks ago I got a new phone.  An android.  Now I have been a fan of google for a long time.  I use google apps, google health, love their new recipe search and probably a million other things (like blogger...lol).  So I have been trying to figure out what works best for me, apps on my ipad or apps on my android.  Now I have an OLD ipad (yes I got it in September and it is already outdated) and it does not have a camera.  Most of the grocery list programs have those new scanners which I love and hate.  Even with my phone it is near impossible to get it to scan something.  I do not have 20 minutes to put mac and cheese into my phone.  Still all in all it is a nice feature.  I have an app on my ipad that I love for my coupons, but lets face it, the ipad is big and sometimes it is nice to carry it on your hip.  So I have downloaded every free list and grocery program that I have come across so far for my andriod.

So, this weekend is mother's day.  I am going to organize my coupons, write on my blog and relax.  Just take care of myself a little.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment