Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday Confessional

Well this is the last time I will be using this header.  I have recently discovered that it is being used on another site.  I do not intentionally take things from others so even though I like my Sunday Confessional I will find another name.

I am sitting and watching the Joplin Memorial Service on CNN.  My confession....I miss my husband terribly.  He is there providing aid for those devestated by this tornado.  Friends and family homes have been leveled and some have nothing left.  A friend fit everything that could be salvaged from her house in her trunk. 

My confession:  It kills me not to be with my husband right now, but I have other kids who are coming home and I have responsibilites here. 

Stay Strong Joplin!

No comments:

Post a Comment