Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday- Menu Plan Monday


My menu planning software starts my plans on Sunday.  I have placed it at the end of the week even though it is what we had for dinner yesterday.  I have revised the settings and now my week starts on Monday. I can honestly tell you that I almost never make everything that is on my meal plan.  We usually eat take out or delivery once a week.  We own our own business and sometimes it is hard to stay with the plan.  Now we try (just like everyone else) to anticipate our busy week ahead, but, it is after all, just a plan.

Some of the things I am trying for the first time.  My kids have asked for the Tater Tot Caserole since my mother visited last year and made it for them.  It is something I never thought they would like, but they do. 
There are three new things on the menu, the Onion Chicken (we coat chicken in all kinds of things, why not onions), the Reuben Pot Pie and the Hummus Chicken.  They do not seem too difficult so I am confident that I will be able to handle them.

The Crustless Quiche is one that I got in an email a while ago.  I could not find it on her website, but I love this recipe.  You can change it around so many ways.  I have one of LeAnn's cookbooks and I do not use it alot because my family will not eat most of them (they are REALLY picky) but she has wonderful ideas.  I have bought more of her ecook books (freezer meals) and they like those.

If you try any of these, please let me know how they turned out for you.


MONDAY
BREAKFAST
Crustless No Recipe Quiche
SUPPER
Salad
Pepperoni Pizza Pot Pie

TUESDAY
BREAKFAST
Cinnamon rolls
SUPPER
Shoepeg Corn Casserole (family recipe)
Fruit


WEDNESDAY
BREAKFAST
SUPPER
Beef Roast with Sweet Potatoes


THURSDAY
BREAKFAST
SUPPER
Fruit


FRIDAY
BREAKFAST
Cream of wheat
SUPPER
Tater Tot Casserole (family recipe)
Fruit


SATURDAY
BREAKFAST
Strawberry Breakfast Banana Split (Biggest Loser Family Cookbook)
SUPPER
Fruit
Spinach Surprise

SUNDAY
SUPPER

1 comment:

  1. Your menu for the week looks very good. I would like to invite you to bring a dish to my Full Plate Thursday. Thank you for sharing and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete