Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday - featured site of the week

Well I have been a day behind all week because of Internet problems. It was down for two days at work and then I come home tonight and it was down here. We have several machines that actually control our network at home so it took me a while to figure out where the problem was. I am about it'ed out this week. Honestly I would just like something to work. I am unable to put my site of the week up today because honestly I wanted to explore a few sites before I chose one. Snce I have had internet issues I did not get to do that. But the point of this blog was for me to take a few moments to myself each day. So I am here on time today. I will say I have chosen the site and believe it or not it is google....why? That you will have to find out tomorrow. Google is not the same as as it used to be..I can't wait to share it with you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment