Sunday, March 27, 2011

Saturday - Family Fun

We had planned to try and go to Six Flags this weekend with my niece, but weather put a damper on that one.  There are some severe storms in our area so we kind of stayed homebound.

Now I decided to go out shopping....grocery shopping.  I also had to stand in line for about an hour to exchange a game system for one of the kids.  I hate to go shopping on Saturday because everyone else goes shopping on Saturday.  My son decided to tell me that I should just go ahead and do it today while I am out instead of wasting my time duirng the week, boy was he off.  Magicallly when I showed back up with the game system he disappeared.....

My time at the grocery store was much better.  It is normally covered up but I guess the rain kept everyone at home.  I did my shopping and returned home (only to return a few mintues later to get something we didn't know we needed).  We decided to make homemade wings.  It was great.  We were all in the same room talking, having fun while making our dinner.  Because everyone goes in different directions we seldomly get to do that.  It was very nice.  We had a great time and made some wonderful food.

Family fun can be just spending time together.  I am thankful I get to spend time with the wonderful people I call my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment